Eventing is comprised of three separate phases consisting of: dressage, cross country and show jumping. Eventing is an extremely demanding equestrian sport, particularly since each phase's requirements are very different.
To succeed at Eventing, the horse is required to display courage, intelligence, decisiveness, power, endurance, skill and obedience. Only a horse capable of using the thrust and shock absorbing capacity of his hind and fore quarters correctly will be able to sufficiently reduce strain on the tendons and muscles to cope with the demands of the three phases. Recovery and conditioning become an essential component to any horse and rider combination.
Niagara Equissage is a safe, easy to use, natural, non-aggressive and non-invasive way to effectively warm up and warm down your horse, prevent common issues, improve performance and maintain your horse in peak condition.
Eventers worldwide love how Niagara Equissage provides a full body workout, equivalent to a 5 mile walk for their competition horse. Niagara Equissage gently penetrates through 4 feet of bone and 2 feet of tissue to provide the following benefits to Eventing horses:
- Increased blood flow, which helps to absorb shock and reduce strain on the tendons and muscles in coping with the demands of the three phases
- Improved lymphatic drainage to assist in recovery of sprains and strains and helps to reduce inflammation
- Relaxation of the muscles, helps to improve muscular flexibility, extension and flexion
- Improved joint mobility to help with agility, balance, control and power
Niagara Equissage is an essential tool in improving the health and performance of horses in every stable.
- Olympic Eventing Silver Medalist
“An excellent piece of equipment which undoubtedly improves the horse’s performance.”
- "I really like the Niagara Equissage therapy system to warm up my horses before exercise, and to warm down after cross country. I use it on my horses on a regular basis."
- “Niagara Equissage is an essential piece of equipment we couldn’t do without. All our horses benefit from regular treatment.”